Help - Overview
Recover Files is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files, files removed from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from a network drive, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down.
Recover Files is a small, fast, useful, practical and powerful. It has a clean, simple interface.
There's nothing quite like losing an important file you spent hours working on. But, just because you deleted it doesn't mean it's gone for good.
You can use software to recover files that have been deleted. It isn't always foolproof. But many times you'll have some luck.
Recover Files works under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista operating systems. The program supports all Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32,NTFS/NTFS5 and image recovery from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital cards.
* Recovers files deleted bypassing Recycle Bin.
* Recovers files deleted even after you have emptied the Recycle Bin.
* Recovers files deleted accidentally from a network share.
* Recovers files deleted from the DOS command prompt.
* Recovers files deleted when you press Shift+Delete on the keyboard.
* Recovers files deleted when you use Move or Cut command.
* Recovers files deleted in other applications or by viruses.
* Works even if you installed Recover Files after the file was deleted
* Recovers files from Hard drives
* Recovers files from Floppy disks
* Recovers files from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital cards
* Recovers files from External USB Disk Drives
* Recovers files from Flash drives/Flash Memory
* Recovers files from Zip disks, Jaz disks
* Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS 5 file systems.
* Works on Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 95, 98, ME and Windows NT 4
* Performs non-destructive and read-only scan and file recovery.
* Displays file name, type, size, date, and more.
* Restores original create and modified file dates.
* Supports unicode and non-alphabet languages.
* Filters files by name, extension, folder and file type.