Recover Files quickly and effectively restore all those files that you may have deleted by mistake.
* Recovers files deleted bypassing Recycle Bin.
* Recovers files deleted even after you have emptied the Recycle Bin.
* Recovers files deleted accidentally from a network share.
* Recovers files deleted from the DOS command prompt.
* Recovers files deleted when you press Shift+Delete on the keyboard.
* Recovers files deleted when you use Move or Cut command.
* Recovers files deleted in other applications or by viruses.
* Works even if you installed Recover Files after the file was deleted
* Recovers files from Hard drives
* Recovers files from Floppy disks
* Recovers files from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital cards
* Recovers files from External USB Disk Drives
* Recovers files from Flash drives/Flash Memory
* Recovers files from Zip disks, Jaz disks
* Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS 5 file systems.
* Works on Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 95, 98, ME and Windows NT 4
* Performs non-destructive and read-only scan and file recovery.
* Displays file name, type, size, date, and more.
* Restores original create and modified file dates.
* Supports unicode and non-alphabet languages.
* Filters files by name, extension, folder and file type.